Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 12 Feb 2008 22:25:46 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Full Historian catchup

On 2/10/08, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The player sub-pages are now fully caught up.  A comparison against
> the main MoS display turns up the following differences.
>
> * Mackerel:       My figure  BP's figure
>
>      0x44              57          42
>      Codae            275         175
>      Hobojoe           51          50
>      Ivan Hope          0           4
>      Peter             51          50
>      Triller           51          50
>      Wooble           173         176
>
>    Ivan Hope's difference is due to him being stabbed twice while
>    defending.  The other differences, I dunno.

I think I worked out at least the mack differences for now:

0x44: his spree a couple days ago cost him m15 more than he accounted for.
Robbing BobTHJ's grave cost m(160 + 15*1 rday) = m175 rather than m160.
Codae: Lost m100 as a result of his own Oracularity concerning his own guilt
in the matter of the murder of Hose went into effect (He declared himself no
guilty but still gave himself a m100 fine)
Hobojoe, Peter, Triller: those shenanigans I explained a couple days ago.
They lost some mack before being given some, come out even.
Ivan: had 4 mack, then got stabbed while defending. Drops to 2. I have him
at 2 right now since the next time he got stabbed was by himself, which
means he oculd no longer be defending at that point (lost hp rather than
mack).
Wooble: Can't see any difference between what we counted. Is your math just
wrong? WE both agree after JAn 28 he had m195. Bought a soaker for m50 on
feb 7 (m145 left). Got stabbed while defending subsequently (m143). Got m33
for gandhi award (m176). He's bought another soaker since then but that was
after the discrepancy.

BP