Mike McGann on Wed, 2 Jan 2008 18:03:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Rule Numbers

That could just be done in the wiki--no need for a proposal. I
realized the snafu of the ordering after I renamed all the pages. I
think the best would be to leave the numbers of the rules alone, but
change the wiki page of the rule to the three digit (or we should
probably go for four) number for ordering purposes. That would only
require 64 page moves, and an update to the transcluded page.
Prefixing all the rule numbers with zeros would require an additional
64 page edits.

- Hose