Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 2 Jan 2008 16:36:51 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Dominov > ALL?

Oh... You know what, you're right. I don't know how I convinced myself
otherwise. When I read your last post I indignantly headed to the ruleset to
copy-paste the passage that says "There is an attribute "score", blablabla"
but it just wasn't there...

My consultation is unworthy :-(

BP