Mike McGann on Fri, 28 Dec 2007 16:18:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] What kind of Forum is spoon-notices?

On Dec 28, 2007 6:11 PM, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And, while we're at it, is there a difference between Private and Discussion Fora?

Discussion is the forum where people discuss. The Private forum is
where people plot to take over the world.

> Can I designate a bulletin board in my bedroom as a Public Forum?

No. It starts out as a Private forum and the rules don't give any
provision of changing that except by proposal.

- Hose