Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 17 Dec 2007 07:08:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal/RFC: The Code of Life

Except that everyone could mutate away during that first nweek. There'd
necessarily be some overlap still, as from any given combination you can
either stay on your current DNA or move to one of 6 other combos. This out
of 16 eventual possibilities.

Plus, maybe we need not make it IMPOSSIBLE to vote against a twin's
proposal, but just assign it some penalty. (see Wooble's comment).

Billy Pilgrim