Roger Hicks on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:38:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] meta-proposal: a theoretical framework for ending the Emergency without waiting

On Dec 11, 2007 9:34 AM, William Berard <william.berard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So would I, although by the scope of some RP draft we get, some people
> might be eager to put forward proposals to change other parts of the
> ruleset (playerhood, panic buttons, and so on...)

True, but if the invalidity system worked properly, then those changes
could be made through proposal, or more quickly through Oracularity.

Also, to make this work we would have to shut off our panic buttons so
game time would resume.

BobTHJ