Joel Uckelman on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 02:02:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Doing what I said I was done gonna do

Thus spake Ed Murphy:

> The archive appears to update daily.  Would it be possible to get it
> to update hourly instead?  (I'm contemplating using my gmail account
> as a private archive at this point.)

The archive is generated by a cron script. I could set it to execute
more frequently. The only reason I hadn't was the load it would have
caused when this server was much slower than it is now.

--
J.