Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:17:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Not a Proposal: Dependence Day

On Dec 10, 2007 10:21 PM, Mike McGann <mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As a "thing for later" maybe we should limit the actions that can be
> performed when the Clock is Off. We could use the clock as control rods if
> meltdown is approaching without requiring a full blown emergency.

Another option would be to make permissible game actions dependent upon
something like the flags. If we tweak the way it gets tossed about a bit
(make it more dependent on something like panic buttons) it need not be
dependent on one single guy deciding to hoist a flag or to switch the clock,
but could allow several levels of permissiveness based on degrees of panic
or degrees of paranoia or degrees of emergency.

BP