Mike McGann on Mon, 10 Dec 2007 19:42:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Not a Proposal: Dependence Day

Yeah, this version of the "Distim a Dosh" rule is a lot less confusing.

The tweaks I said was too dangerous because with 3 (and even now with 4) it
can be abused if membership is in dispute or broken. You say it shouldn't be
used in this situation in the comments, but it doesn't prevent it from
happening and it would work faster than anyone could press their panic
buttons.

If a group has a certain interest in changing something, they can easily do
it through collusion using this.

With only one objection, one person causing problems that requires a tweak
can just object preventing it from happening.

But, I do think something along the lines of tweaks is desirable.

- Hose