0x44 on Thu, 6 Dec 2007 18:52:26 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Ballot for nweek 134

Roger Hicks wrote:
> On Dec 6, 2007 9:59 AM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Why do you think recovering a single hit point per nday if you have had
>>> your hit points reduced requires too much paperwork?
>>>
>> Most likely because it requires the Registrar to update the HP
>> attribute for everyone every single day...
>>
>> Could get obnoxious if different Players start to get different maximum HPs
>>

> Precisely. Make it X HP per nweek and I would vote for it.
>
> BobTHJ

The problem with that is that it might theoretically take less than an
nweek to kill a player. The rapier did two points of damage per day,
killing a player in five ndays. The cudgel did one point of damage per
day, killing a player in ten ndays. If you recover HP on nday1 of each
nweek, you can be dead by nday 11.