Josiah Worcester on Tue, 4 Dec 2007 04:14:21 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Sane Partnerships

On Monday 03 December 2007 20:11:29 Mike McGann wrote:
> On Dec 3, 2007 10:10 PM, Josiah Worcester <josiahw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I'm using them for attempts to scam *and* particularly amusing contortions
of
> > the rules that don't break the game.
> >
> > (currently, I'm trying to get Agora to join Agora's Child, which is itself
> > member of Agora. Mmmm, recursion.)
>
> I think a stack overflow would break the game.
>
> - Hose

I don't think so. We optimize tail recursion.

The proposal to allow Agora to join Agora's Child would allow only the
ambassador to act on Agora's behalf in Agora's Child. . .
Thanks to the AFO's membership, we get an odd scenario:
I am the Speaker, and two of the voters.

(lambda x (x x)) (lambda x (x x)) ; w00ts?