Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 3 Dec 2007 00:48:52 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation

On Dec 2, 2007 6:35 PM, Mike McGann <mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I also dispute the AFO's and Agora's Child's request to join since
> they are not Persons.

Before you guys develop an Agora-style justice system and completely
overrun the discussion forum, I'd like to point out that the Pause
will reach 7 in about 15 minutes and then we might need our forums.

If I was writing to the PF, I'd submit the following Proposal here:

{{
Create a new rule with the following text: "The Ambassador can and
shall declare war on behalf of B on any foreign nomic that attempts to
use a Public or Discussion Forum to conducts its business." }}

--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/