Mike McGann on Mon, 3 Dec 2007 00:26:31 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation

I intend to become a player of FlipperNomic.

I propose to change the ruleset to the following:

{{
A person may become a Player by declaring their intent to do so.

To play this game, a Player flips a coin which has a "heads" side and
a "tails" side.

If the coin lands "heads", the Player is a Winner. A Winning Player
can then choose one of the following actions:
* Propose a Rule change.
* Gain 1 marble.

A Winning Player can also chose to accept or reject a Rule change
Proposal. If a Rule change Proposal is rejected, the Proposal ceases
to exist. If a Rule change Proposal is accepted, all changes to the
Ruleset are applied and then the Proposal ceases to exist.

If the coin lands "tails", the Player is a Loser. If the Losing Player
has no marbles, the Player ceases to be a Player and that Person
cannot rejoin the game until one UTC midnight has elapsed. If the
Losing Player has at least one marble, the Losing Player loses one
marble.

When a Player flips a coin, that Player cannot flip any other coins
until one UTC midnight has elapsed.

There is no Rule 3-13.

The Admin of FlipperNomic is Codae.  The Admin is required to maintain
a (insofar as is possible) current ruleset in the spoon-discuss
Archive.
}}

- Hose