0x44 on Sun, 2 Dec 2007 22:47:22 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation

When the Pause equals 7, Billy Pilgrim's BobTHJ Refresh Proposal will
have the most votes from PEPs. Once that occurs, your argument will be
moot. At that point, the rules will then state explicitly that any
action not specifically regulated within the rules will be permitted.

--
0x44;