Ed Murphy on Sat, 1 Dec 2007 06:09:54 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Wiki updates

comex wrote:

> IMO it would be a lot nicer if there was a wiki for Agora where I could
> look up the current state of everything instead of flipping through
> emails.

Three of the ten offices (CotC, Promotor, Rulekeepor) have web
resources.  The reports are on a separate list (making them easier
to find); I also save a local copy whenever a new one shows up.

Agora did have a wiki for a while, but people lost interest in
updating it, at which point it did more harm than good and was
eventually shut down.  You could always try starting a new one.