Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 23 Nov 2007 04:14:18 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Answer to Consultation 39

Interesting. I'm not sure how to do it, but if we decide to allow
non-singular-humans to gain playerhood, we might need some way of *not*
allowing them to play simultaneously as both a player and a faction...
Perhaps eliminate the concept of a faction altogether?

Billy Pilgrim