Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:58:54 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] Proposal: Vested Interests

On Nov 14, 2007 9:46 AM, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So yes, there's a lot of precedent for running the game through
> scripts, and it's definitely in the best interests of the game for
> somebody to write them.

Does anyone with the power to actually install mediawiki extensions
still read the mailing lists/participate in the game?

And should it worry us that the Clock is being maintained by a script
run by someone who left the game entirely?

Automated infrastructure is all well and good and our current less
involved stuff seems to be holding up well even without the people
running it participating, but it could always all vanish pretty
quickly.