Roger Hicks on Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:25:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Action: Creating Miniministry of Tomfoolery

On 10/25/07, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'll grab the Ministries of Goods and of Society.
>
> Question 1: This happened before I was around and I'm not so sure based on
> pondered consultations, but the argument seems to have died down. Did people
> end up agreeing Primo Corporation is a Player? Or is it a Faction?

Primo was determined not to be a Player. It may have been determined
to be a Faction, I don't recall. Whatever the case, Primo Corporation
was recently disbanded through a vote of the shareholders.

> Question 2: Also, because I'm not sure where to find this as it is, is
> anyone's Panic Button flipped to ON currently?

I don't believe so...

BobTHJ