Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 25 Oct 2007 04:18:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Action: Creating Miniministry of Tomfoolery

I don't think so; he can't grant me the *power* to change the
gamestate in any way at any time, although having the responsibility
to do so without the power could be a problem if we had any penalties
whatsoever for shirking our responsibilities.

--Wooble

On 10/25/07, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hmmmm, wow. Dr. Hose/Gödel has to be overstepping the bounds of his
> authority somewhere, somehow... Either that or we fucked up, bigtime ;-)
>
> On 10/25/07, Mike McGann <nomic@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I create a Miniministry named the Miniministry of Tomfoolery. The
> > Minister of the Miniministry of Tomfoolery is Wooble. The
> > responsibility of the Miniministry of Tomfoolery is to change the
> > gamestate in any way, at any time.
> >
> > - MoM (aka Kurt Gödel) Hose, PHD

Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/