Mike McGann on Thu, 25 Oct 2007 07:47:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Action: Creating Miniministry of Tomfoolery

I don't think so either, but I was interested in seeing how it would
play out. I was half-expecting an attempt at changing the gamestate in
some way at some time and seeing the judicial system invoked.

By the way, the clock is ON. Someone may want to change whatever is
required on the wiki page to get that to update before it falls
behind.

Anyone want a Ministry? I grabbed them just to turn the clock on, but
I really don't want all of them. Well, except for the MoM, I'll keep
that for this nweek.

- Hose