Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:16:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Reassignments; Consultation 23

Roger Hicks wrote:
> I don't have time to search the archives and confirm, but I believe I
> took the same actions as Oracle as Antonio specifically so that any
> answered consultations would be valid regardless of who the Oracle
> actually was.

You mentioned your intent to do that, but
(1) You did it on the discuss list, if I recall correctly, and
(2) It's not clear that in our current rules you can issue actions by
proxy like that (although if you can issue actions for Primo's with its
consent, perhaps you others can issue actions for you with your consent).

--
Peter C.