Geoffrey Spear on Thu, 12 Jul 2007 07:06:15 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Reassignments; Consultation 23

On 7/11/07, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I wield the Staff of ZOT on Consultation 22.
>
> Wooble
>
> On 7/11/07, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On 7/10/07, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > I assign Consultation 22 to Wonko, and respectfully suggest that he
> > > request that it be ZOTTED as no longer relevant (I don't believe I can
> > > legally unilaterally Zot a Consultation that is waiting for a new
> > > Priest to be assigned due to automatic reassignment).
> >

> > I agree with Wooble, and request that Consultation 22 by ZOTTED on the
> > grounds that its claims about the gamestate are no longer relevant, and I
> > see no legal ambiguity that would be resolved by it; it is therefore moot.
> >
> > --
> > Wonko
previously Answered as FALSE, creating a paradox since if Antonio
wasn't the Oracle at the time it was submitted he lacked the authority
to assign it to Peter, who therefore lacked the authority to Answer
it. It doesn't appear that anyone remarked on this at the time.

I'm pretty sure this means that the Consultation was actually still
Waiting when I came upon it and that my reassignment was legal,
although for a different reason than I thought at the time.
--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/