Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:41:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Proposals: End Rule Tag

Geoffrey Spear wrote:
> Sounds good to me, since the game appears to be stalled mostly because
> no one wants to take that ministry.
>
> Am I correct in thinking that if a Ministry becomes vacant while the
> Clock is on, then the Clock can remain on?  I.e., someone can take the
> Ministry of Game Tag, wait for the Clock to be On, and resign it
> immediately and things can get moving?

That is correct.

The theory originally, though, was that if we don't have enough interest
in tracking the game, we don't have enough of a game happening to make it
worth progressing time. That is, if nobody wants to track things, then we
might as well not be playing.

Maybe ministries for subgames should have some different status than
ministries for the main game, though.

--
Peter C.