Daniel Lepage on Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:09:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] oracle report 27/06/07 (nday 3)

For the record, I think we submit too many Consultations.
Consultations are good for determining the state of the game when
there is a genuine disagreement about the interpretation of the rules.
But if it's just a case of obvious human error, e.g. the admin forgot
to recognize something or the Minister of proposals recognized
something sent to discuss, it should be enough just to point out the
error.

--
Wonko