Roger Hicks on Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:33:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] oracle report 27/06/07 (nday 3)

On 6/27/07, Antonio Dolcetta <antonio.dolcetta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Supposing the following assumptions are true:
> * The post of Oracle is held by Antonio

The Administrator never called an election, and there never was a
vote, so I believe you still hold the post. However, to clarify the
matter, I submit the following consultation:
{
The Oracle (as of the time of this consultation) is Antonio
}

And, to simplify matters should that be judged false, I hereby act in
the same manner as Oracle as Antonio has already indicated.

BobTHJ