Antonio Dolcetta on Wed, 27 Jun 2007 00:51:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Fun with Factions

Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:

>       * There exists at least one Player of B Nomic who is a party to
>         the Agreement.
>
>       * No Players of B Nomic who are a party to the Agreement are a
>         party to any other Faction.

These two take most of the fun out of it.
If you don't let agreements vote you don't need the second clause.
And the first clause is there only because you need it as a basis for
the second one.

For me the best solution would be allowing agreements to do anything
they want except vote. And there will be much rejoicing.