Eugene Meidinger on Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:56:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] panic

What about a line of succession like in us government?
President, vice president, House of Representatives Speaker, etc. So
anytime Peter declares himself indisposed the  Administrator pro tempore
takes over. We could even have subordinate who are allowed to do the
work for someone else but are not responsible for making sure it gets
done.