Peter Cooper Jr. on Sat, 27 Jan 2007 20:23:36 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Someone's gotta do it

"Andreas Domfors" <andreas.domfors@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>> For example, if I was trying to move from null to 4-1, I should say:
>> "Rule tag move from null to 4-1; linking game term: None."
>
> Yes, that is precisely the situation I was trying to clarify. But if
> you think the above move is legal, then all is well. Certainly,
> avoiding this rule change would allow us to actually make moves in the
> coming nweek, instead of having to wait for this proposal to pass.
> Could we get a third opinion on this matter?
>
> I thought Peter's post indicated that he thought a rule change was necessary:
> "So I'm going to rule that nobody made a valid move action, and it's
> quite possible that nobody can until the rules change some."

Yes.. and that's really what bd's Consulation is all about. I don't
know if saying "no term links them" is a statement of what term links
them. In fact, saying that no term links them to me seems you're
saying that you can't say which term links them.

But I might be wrong in that.

--
Peter C.