shadowfirebird on Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:30:30 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Someone's gotta do it

I confess that I don't understand why we need this.  'Course, I'm
biased.... and a clarification seems like a good idea...

The fact the none of us actually *managed* to make a valid move is
hilarious, but it doesn't prove that there's anything wrong with the
rules.

For example, if I was trying to move from null to 4-1, I should say:
"Rule tag move from null to 4-1; linking game term: None."

There isn't a game term that links null to 4-1 - but the rules say
that there doesn't need to be; just that we say what it is.