Andreas Domfors on Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:41:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Someone's gotta do it

> For example, if I was trying to move from null to 4-1, I should say:
> "Rule tag move from null to 4-1; linking game term: None."

Yes, that is precisely the situation I was trying to clarify. But if
you think the above move is legal, then all is well. Certainly,
avoiding this rule change would allow us to actually make moves in the
coming nweek, instead of having to wait for this proposal to pass.
Could we get a third opinion on this matter?

I thought Peter's post indicated that he thought a rule change was necessary:
"So I'm going to rule that nobody made a valid move action, and it's
quite possible that nobody can until the rules change some."

/Andreas