shadowfirebird on Wed, 24 Jan 2007 02:02:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Votes

> [...] In particular, I do /not/ like the
> idea of requiring a default owner - perhaps I want to make a Device
> which anyone can magic up under the proper conditions; there's no
> appropriate default owner to specify in the rules in that case.

Perfectly good point.  Wonko seems to have worked around this though
in his zombie prop.

> Moreover, it's not simply
> 'owner' - what if I [or Crazy Eddie] sell this device to someone?

::sigh:: we're going around in circles, mate.  "Owner" is the
*current* owner.  It says so in the "Devices" prop.  I admit that I
could have worded the "Crazy Eddie's stock" rule better, but that
doesn't make the whole concept invalid.