Joel Uckelman on Fri, 12 Jan 2007 02:39:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] 115.1 Administrator's Update

Thus spake "Peter Cooper Jr.":
> comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > On Thursday 11 January 2007 7:54, Peter Cooper Jr. wrote:
> >> Votes are cast by Optional, Iain, and Brett.
> >
> > Hmm...
> >
> > My votes didn't get through?
>
> Hmmm indeed. They weren't on my mail server by the deadline, at least.
> Looking at the headers, your message was sent in time, but wasn't
> received by charybdis.ellipsis.cx (the mailing list server, I believe)
> until 1:33:44 UTC, a couple hours later, and after the deadline.

I set up greylisting on charybdis last week. It's possible that these
votes were delayed for that reason. In general, this won't delay your
mail, since after the first message you'll be a recognized sender, but
if comex hasn't sent mail since I set up the greylist, then that would
explain the delay.

--
J.