shadowfirebird on Tue, 19 Dec 2006 02:03:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Refresh Prop, take 2

> /* Note that a proposal may contain text in addition to its list of
> gamestate changes, but this text is generally ignored. It may be
> unclear whether or not a particular part of the text is a gamestate
> change; determining this is left to the Administrator and the justice
> system. */

Um, isn't it simple enough to say that the the only text that should
be ignored is comment text?  I don't like the idea of an administrator
deciding to ignore parts of my proposal.  [[no offense meant, Peter
:)]]

<picky mode>

> A Proposal's Strength is equal to the difference between the number
> of players whose Final Vote on that proposal is FOR and the number of
> players whose Final Vote on that proposal is AGAINST.

"Difference between".  Maybe it's just beacuse I'm not a cobol
programmer.  But I can never work out if that means STRENGTH = FOR -
AGAINST or STRENGTH = AGAINST - FOR.  Does it actually define it
either way?   I mean, sure, common sense.  But this is bnomic.

</picky mode>