bd on Fri, 15 Dec 2006 09:07:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Amended Proposal "Rule Tag"

shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On 12/15/06, bd <nomic@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> shadowfirebird@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>> I've just realised that rule tag conflicts with virtual particles.
>>>
>>> Fluxing makes the grab action a bit of a joke, as you can generate as
>>> many points as you like.  Or am I missing the point (sic)?
>> The new version of the prop would require that you make back at least
>> that many points instantaneously in order for it to be valid. (see the
>> tie-in with transactions)
>
> That would be okay then, because you can only gain points back in rule
> tag at the end of the week.

On the other hand, I think it would be interesting if this
temporary-riches mechanic could actually be useful in many cases - which
requires instantaneous methods of gaining/spending points. Hm. Well, we
can set up the mechanic now and work on the details later I guess.