shadowfirebird on Sun, 10 Dec 2006 05:34:55 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] $wgLogo

Actually I've just reread your proposal:

> I submit a Proposal:
> {{
> In rule 2-5, change
> {{Whenever there is disagreement as to the interpretation of the rules any }}
> {{[[Whenever there is disagreement as to the interpretation of the rules,]]
> any }}
> }}

You've just added a comma, yes?  So the first phrase still reads
"whenever there is a disagreement about the interpretation of the
rules".  So I would still have judged invalid.  Try "whenever there is
a disagreement about the interpretation of the game" (?)