Jake Eakle on Mon, 4 Dec 2006 00:01:12 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The Slim Shady Clause

"eir names" should probably be "eir name", unless we can have two now. Also,
while the administrator could stop this, I think this technically allows
someone to change eir name from eir old name to multiple new names, since
recgnitions are probably (or could be) simultaneous, so the old name would
be the same in each case, and thus valid. This probably isn't a real issue
though.

-Personman