Peter Cooper Jr. on Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:09:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Emergency Management Procedure

"Rainbow Wolfe" <rainbowdreamwolf@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Just loitering, but what happens if there are fewer than 4 players /
> PEPs?

Well, then we don't have much of a game. If there exist fewer players
and they want to keep the game going, they could change it to be a
fewer number. I mainly wanted to deal with the case where the list of
current players was unclear, whether because of server failure or
because of game failure.

--
Peter C.