Daniel Lepage on Thu, 7 Sep 2006 00:29:47 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] The Rules

Ok, I extracted the current ruleset from this mass of documents. The
rules are online in plaintext at http://www.nomic.net/~wonko/
current_ruleset.txt ; I tried to send them to the list, but it made
the message too big.

The important one, at the moment, is rule 2-7, "Tweaks", which in
summary says this:

Anyone can submit a tweak. At midnight after a tweak is created, it
becomes open for voting; each player can vote "SECOND", "OBJECT", or
"ABSTAIN". Four days later, if it's received at least two SECONDs and
no OBJECTions, the tweak takes effect.

Also, the Clock is currently Off because we're very definitely
"waiting for an update".

So, as soon as we have a web space and a wiki, we can Tweak in a new
ruleset and continue the game.

--
Wonko