Joel Uckelman on Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:00:33 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Ding dong the witch is dead.

Thus spake Daniel Lepage:

> On Sep 11, 2006, at 5:56 AM, Joel Uckelman wrote:
>
> > So everyone knows: I didn't get to this over the weekend. I will get
> > to it sometime this week.
> >
> > Also: Could someone gather up all of the old game stuff for me so I
> > can
> > archive it?
>
> How do you want it organized? I have game data in a number of diverse
> formats, including the databases and display pages from the first
> years of the game, the ruleset pages from when we used the wiki, and
> xml files of all the proposals. Not to mention all sorts of random
> bits of player attributes, house maps, etc.

However you think makes the most sense. Probably not all thrown together
in one directory. :)

I know that there's a huge amount of stuff. Maybe with an index page
with links to things describing what they are?

--
J.