Mark Walsh on Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:42:25 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] RE: [s-b] [auto] Antonio amends p337

On: 1/12/06 10:19:24 AM Antonio sent:
> Subject: Re: [s-d] RE: [s-b] [auto] Antonio amends p337
>
> Yeah, I noticed, I was hoping that the form would recall the proposal.
> I had forgotten about recalls :-D
>
> well I'll see if I can get it deleted, else I'll do as you suggest and
> simply propose something else with it
>
> 	Antonio

I suppose you could kludge the system enough to remove it,
but in general, once it's submitted it's there and serialized.
And yes, recall doesn't remove a motion, it is a type of motion.
You've still got 7+ ndays to be creative and come up with
something to propose. Just change the prop in its entirety to
your new idea.
Triller