Antonio Dolcetta on Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:19:29 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] RE: [s-b] [auto] Antonio amends p337

Mark Walsh wrote:
On: 1/12/06 7:43:28 AM Antonio sent:
Subject: [s-b] [auto] Antonio amends p337

Antonio has amended p337.

---------------------------------
Motion 337/1: two rolls, not one
A Recall by Antonio
Last modified on nweek 104, nday 1

replace the Ordinances of the Training room with
{{No Combat is allowed within these walls. A Player pays one Action Point
to see two 1D3 rolls that the Super calls. Acuity and Strength and
Nimbleness, are one, two, three the toss of the first die. That Attribute
remains unchanged unless die two is one; then increment it high.}}
[[now it's "a 2D3 roll" which actually means one roll with peter's 326/0
proposal]]
---------------------------------

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here.
The text of the Proposal remains unchanged.
A Recall is a Motion to remove a seated Minister.
Rule 2-6 specifically precludes changing the type
of motion to another type. So Prop 337 is still
a Proposal.
Because Prop 331 already does what this Prop calls
for, (and it looks like it passed), the simplest thing to
do would be to change this Prop to do something else.
Create a Talisman or Superpower; anything. It has to remain a Proposal by 2-6.

Triller

Yeah, I noticed, I was hoping that the form would recall the proposal.
I had forgotten about recalls :-D

well I'll see if I can get it deleted, else I'll do as you suggest and simply propose something else with it

--

	Antonio
    http://gelo.dolcetta.net