Peter Cooper Jr. on Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:23:20 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: more nday 12 fun!

Antonio Dolcetta wrote:
> the super calls, but the players pay for it
>
> Charles only payed for 6(12) rolls
> the others were just free pyrotechnics

Well, I was trying to argue that for each action point spent, each Super
could call a die roll.

> anyone want to call shenanigans on this ?

Whatever you two ministers end up deciding as the resolution, I'll
probably submit a CFI just to be contrary. I don't think we've had a CFI
since at least before our rules reset 9 months ago, so it's about time for
one. :)

--
Peter C.