Antonio Dolcetta on Wed, 11 Jan 2006 03:25:28 -0600 (CST)

Re: [s-d] Re: Triller's email

Eek!
This would connote that a surreptitious interception is taking place!
All email in support of the game that I receive have the following
source associated with them. The specific server name @ earthlink
varies, but this looks like a spoon discuss bounce (last recipient first).
}}
An intervening machine should stamp the message similarly.
Why, then, only Antonio's being held up?
BTW, I called earthlink. 28 minutes on hold and I was disconnected
before being switched to a human being. F that.
Triller

can you please post the full Received: headers ?
This thing is getting wierd
--

	Antonio
    http://gelo.dolcetta.net