Mark Walsh on Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:59:37 -0600 (CST)

RE: [s-d] Re: Triller's email

On: 1/10/06 1:30:55 PM Peter sent:
> Subject: [s-d] Re: Triller's email
>
> If it's always exactly two hours, I'm willing to bet that somewhere
> between Antonio and your computer, there's a computer that doesn't know
> what time zone it's in, which is causing confusion. Maybe even it's
> getting there immediately and your mail program is just displaying its
> time two hours off, which is messing up your mail sorting? Just an idea.
>
> --
> Peter C.

Maybe it's 1984. I do work for the gumment. Perhaps the feds are
checking to make sure that Antonio (who sends from CET; which is where,
France, Germany, Italy?.. somewhere east of Greenwich) and I aren't
conspiring. Maybe they'll corner me at work some day! ;-) What fun!
Trill