Peter Cooper Jr. on Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:52:26 -0600 (CST)

[s-d] Re: [auto] comex submits p324

comex has submitted a new Motion, p324:
> Motion 324/0: More Gibberish
> A Tweak by comex

I'm not quite sure what you mean to accomplish by this Tweak... It
could create an object with the same name as the Gibberish word, but
it'd probably have been more effective to just use the Tweak to fix
the problem. I intend to object to this Tweak, since I don't like the
possibility that there could be a billion of these things around for
people to keep track of everywhere.

In any event, this Tweak becomes open at Midnight UTC tonight.

--
Peter C.