Chris Le Sueur on Thu, 22 Sep 2005 01:23:46 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [s-d] RE: [s-b] [auto] ChrisLeSueur votes

On Wed, 2005-09-21 at 16:25 -0700, flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Chris,
> Rule 3-2 describes joining the game.
> You basically need to post a message to spoon-business
> stating your intention to join, and any alias or
> nickname you care to be recognized as.
> It might also be helpful to set your user name
> in the Wiki account to this alias so  that your
> Proposals and Voting and whatnot are properly tagged.
> A Minister will recognize your joining post and you'll
> be added to the Roster.
>
> Triller

Well, uh, ach. I assumed that joining on the wiki did that for me! The
melding of wiki and mailing list here is a little alien to me, thanks
for not leaping down my throat, as it must have been so tempting to
do...
It's now that wonderful time before college when the work gets done, so
I'll have to postpone it until sometime when I don't have to translate
some German.

Once again, thanks.

--
Chris/Fish-"I-was-sure-I'd-read-those-rules"-Face