flutesultan on Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:21:19 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [s-d] RE: [s-b] [auto] ChrisLeSueur votes

> > Do you have a game name that we are familiar with?
>
> Unlikely. I'm known as 'FishFace,' although I expected to be able to set
> a nickname separate from a real name...
>
> --
> Chris

Chris,
Rule 3-2 describes joining the game.
You basically need to post a message to spoon-business
stating your intention to join, and any alias or
nickname you care to be recognized as.
It might also be helpful to set your user name
in the Wiki account to this alias so  that your
Proposals and Voting and whatnot are properly tagged.
A Minister will recognize your joining post and you'll
be added to the Roster.

Triller