flutesultan on Fri, 29 Jul 2005 20:21:52 -0500 (CDT)

RE: [s-d] Re: Proposal Bonuses for Beginning of nWeek 95.

Rule 3-4 says that the proposal's owner gets it, but then
Amplitude isn't up to me to recognize anyway.

> > Of course, if Peter were to attempt to Forge a Talisman Â?
>
> I think that something got cut off there... And I'm not sure what a
> "\205" is supposed to be. :)

That's got to be one of our Email engines losing something.
My point was that Wonko can contribute Amplitude to your
forging of a Talisman.

> > 192	Failed	No new Gibberish Word.
> > This shows in [s-b] as having passed.
>
> Well, it passed, but it had no effect. Whether that's just the list of
> actions included within it, or all things that happen when something
> pass, I'm not sure about.

A loophole I'll address with a Prop, and my check of the rules revealed
another as well (as you'll soon see).

Triller