Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:19:06 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Proposal Bonuses for Beginning of nWeek 95.

flutesultan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> 186	Wonko		+3 Alliteration
> To be given to Peter, although I object to the Amplitude.
> It's an attribute, and akin to giving another some of your
> Nimbleness.

Well, it's not that e's giving it to me, it's that I gain it instead
of e gaining it.

> Of course, if Peter were to attempt to Forge a Talisman …

I think that something got cut off there... And I'm not sure what a
"\205" is supposed to be. :)

> 192	Failed	No new Gibberish Word.
> This shows in [s-b] as having passed.

Well, it passed, but it had no effect. Whether that's just the list of
actions included within it, or all things that happen when something
pass, I'm not sure about.

--
Peter C.
"Never eat more than you can lift."