Peter Cooper Jr. on Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:53:28 -0500 (CDT)

[s-d] Re: Voting Results for nweek 94

eugman@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Seriously though. Who really thinks that something passing through
> unanimous discent is a good idea?

Apparently, a majority of players did. :)

I was thinking of proping a change removing that and maybe putting
something else in there to keep voting interesting, but if you want to
beat me to it, go right ahead.

> I'm guessing a tweak is inapropriate for fixing my inability to use
> my class?

A Tweak is appropriate for anything that can get two Seconds and no
Objections.

--
Peter C.
"Almost every secure Internet protocol requires a highly accurate